About AP Dr Richard Ng
Associate Professor Dr Richard Ng is an Associate Professor attached to the Cluster of Business Management. He joined OUM as a part time tutor in 2003 and later the Lead Tutor. He took on a full-time position in 2007 as the Director of Perak Learning Centre.
In 2014, he was appointed as the Group Marketing Director. In 2016, he was seconded to Meteor Learning Sdn. Bhd. as the Director of the Institute of Professional Development. On 1st November 2018, he was transferred back to the Cluster of Business and Management.
- PhD (Business Administration), Open University Malaysia (2010)
- Master of Arts (Management), Ottawa University, USA (1999)
- Bachelor of Arts (Business Administration), Ottawa University, USA (1997)
- NCC Diploma in Computer Studies (1989)
- Certified Technician (Green Technology), Malaysian Board of Technologist (2018)
Area of Specialisation:
- Technical and Vocational Education (Green Technology)
- Strategic Management
- Management Mathematics