About AP Dr Santhi
Associate Professor Dr Santhi Raghavan is the Programme Director for Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (PhD BA) under the Cluster of Business & Management. She joined OUM as a Tutor in 2001 and took on a full-time position as a lecturer in 2002.
Later, she was appointed to various designations such as Vice Dean for the Faculty of Business & Management in 2004, Deputy Director of School of Lifelong Learning in 2006, Deputy Director of Centre for Graduate Studies in 2007, Director of Centre for Tutor Management & Development in 2008 and Director of Centre for Student Management in 2010.
She has taught OUM postgraduate courses extensively in Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Republic of Indonesia and Vietnam.
- Ph.D (Training Management), Universiti Putra Malaysia (2000)
- Master (Educational Administration), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (1998)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education , Maktab Perguruan Ilmu Khas (1994)
- B.Sc. Agribusiness (Hons), Universiti Putra Malaysia (1990)
- Diploma Agribusiness, Universiti Putra Malaysia (1987)
Area of Specialisation:
- Training Management
- Organisational Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Studies